Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stressful Does Not Even Begin To Describe This Weekend.

Hey there, I haven't written a whole lot besides book review for a while. I think I'll take a few moments to recap my weekend. So Thursday was boys' swimming sectional prelims, and Saturday was finals. The entire girls' team dresses up and supports both days, and the boys won by 5 points (yeah it was intense). I had an absolute blast, despite being exhausted from getting 3 hours of sleep. Why, you ask, did I only get 3 hours?  Well, I'll tell you. Every year before boys' sectional finals, a junior swimmer hosts a sleepover with lots of junk food and movies. Our basement was just finished last week, so I had the privilege of hosting this year. What happens at sleepovers anyways? Well, basically everything. Except sleep. Hence the 3 hours thing. Regardless, it was still loads of fun. So then I went to church this morning, and then my parents had some family friends over to the house for pretty much the whole day. It's always nice to have visitors, and I'm lucky because their daughter also just happens to be my best friend.

So I was stumbling, and I found this website about duct tape, which is actually kind of cool. I mean, all the stuff is pretty weird, but the idea of neon duct tape is nifty. And I kind of like the bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment