Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finally A Personal Post

I'll be the first to admit I'm not exactly a model student. I stay up way too late texting. Every. Single. Night. (and I always vow to go to bed earlier the following night) I do my homework right before class starts. I'll even admit to occasionally swapping answers with other students. I do what I have to do to get by. Nothing more. I thought I was fooling my parents too. Nope, they know exactly what I'm doing, and I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm just being lazy, but I have an excuse: junioritis. Kind of like a preview of what's to come next year, the dreaded senioritis.

Honestly, I could care less about school or the SAT's (which I will be taking on Saturday morning) right now. That's why I eagerly took up an opportunity to go out late to a Kenny Chesney concert this Friday, right before my SATs. Needless to say, my dad was not very happy, but what can I do? The tickets are already paid for and it would be a crime to let my 7th row floor seat go to waste :) hahaha. I'm pumped to go with my best friend Hanna House along with 2 other girls. I thought I'd share my current favorite Kenny Chesney song with you:




One more thing: I came across this website 8 Rules For Dating My Daughter and I had to laugh, because I can identify with the teenage daughter that he' stalking about. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment