Monday, May 9, 2011

Personal Anthology

After much speculation, I decided on the perfect topic. I'm thrilled to begin my anthology on the subject of infancy. I have a lot of potential poems that I got from The Poetry Foundation, but I was wondering if I post these poems here, do I have to use them in my final anthology? Anyways, here are a few that interest me:

Death of an Infant
Lydia Huntley Sigourney

A Few Rules for Beginners
Katherine Mansfield

Anna Maria Is Coming, or Maybe Thomas Barton, or Max!
Hilda Raz

Baby Ate a Microchip
Neal Levin
(I plan on doing my video on this poem, it's very funny!)

Lullaby
John Fuller

Morning Song
Sylvia Plath

My Brother
Marci Ridlon
(I'm not sure about this one yet, I might not use it at all, because I already have a funny poem picked out)

No comments:

Post a Comment