Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesdays are the hardest day.

It's true. You've lost the motivation you had on monday and you're still not even half way through the week. And to top it off, I looked on powerschool and found that I only havec 53 points (out of a possible 100) for participation so far this quarter..... whoops. I thought it should be higher, but then Joel kindly reminded me that I have a tendency to sleep through the in class reading time. Another whoops. I only ended up with a 66 or so last quarter and let me tell you my parents were not happy. So I decided to do some poetry comments, I'm sure Mr. Hill will notice that I posted on about 5 poems in the last two days haha.
Speaking of not happy, Tony emailed 3 of my teachers about my suffering grades and he conveniently got responses from all 3 of them today right when I came into work (I work for him). Now I'll admit, I have been a major slacker this quarter and my grades show it. But in my defense, a couple of my classes have gotten extremely difficult. AP statistics was a breeze first semester but now I'm struggling. This shouldn't be the case, because that's one of my few classes that I stay awake for!
Anyways. Here are some totally absurd but true inventions.
We've all heard about the theory of cow farts contributing to global warming right? Well this is no longer a problem with the invention of the Gas Factory, to convert the gas before it is harmful. However, I think the lightbulb changer is more work than it's worth, the Pogo Shoes would be an absolute blast, and the wiz pouch seems virtually pointless (although I'm a girl so any urinal is useless).
But I think the Baby Bottom Art hilarious. I'm definitely doing this when I become a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment