Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Action List 3.22.2011

Hey there, so I've been sick the past couple days, and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all this makeup work that seems to be piling up around me. Somehow, even with being out of school for two days, I still got absolutely no work done. Oh well, I feel much better now and I'm sure I'll catch up soon.
So for this quarter, I'm pretty sure I've only read the minimum pages for each week, but that's a big deal for me! Before entering this class, I only read during the summer,and I only read popular fiction from the display shelves at the library. I'd say I've read a wide variety of genres so far this quarter, from Scar Tissue to Choke to Pretty  Little Liars. I have to say, the last one is by far my favorite. Although I really did enjoy reading about the wild life of Anthony from Scar Tissue, I think I enjoyed Pretty Little Liars a whole lot more because I can relate to it more. I think for 4th quarter, I'm going to try and read all the Pretty Little Liars books, I just got the second one today!
So far this semester, I've read 1923 pages! 

No comments:

Post a Comment