Sunday, March 27, 2011

SPRING BREAK





For spring break, I'm going on a missions trip to Haiti with The Chapel. So far, I don't really know what to expect, because I've never done any missions work before. I've been looking at a lot of pictures and videos on youtube, and this is one i've watched a couple times. This is the orphanage we'll be working at for the week, and I'm already super excited! I'll have to make sure to take tons of pictures to show everyone back home. I can't wait to get over there and dive right into the work, but I'm afraid that it'll be hard to leave haha. I'm also a little nervous about something called the "Haitian Sensation." I'll spare you the details, but the gist of it is if you get any of their water in your mouth, you're at a huge risk of seriously screwing up your bowels for an extended period of time.... sickkkk. But don't you worry, I'll play it extra safe next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment