Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Pg 244-285

Yes, I finally finished a book! It seems like it's been forever since I've actually found a book that has held my interest for long enough that I can finish it. I think the key is shorter books that I can easily relate to. I'm looking forward to borrowing the next book in the series, it's called Flawless. Here's what happened in the last fourty pages of the book:
Spencer is now being shunned by her family (obviously, because of the Wren thing), but she does seem to think that her and Wren could actually have a relationship. He comes back to visit her one day, and you can tell she really likes him.
Emily goes to Maya's house and discovers that, while digging for a tennis court, Alison's body had been discovered buried and rotting in the ground (I'm still speculating as to whethor or not I believe that this body was really Alison's).
Aria leaves her phone at Ezra's and he reads some texts from A. Understandably, he is livid (the texts refer to special "extra credit" and "parent teacher conferences").
Not much is new with Hanna... She hears about the discovery of Alison's body and stuffs her face with Cheez-its as she watches the news. Then I bet you'll never guess what she does... throws up, yet again. This is getting to be a disgusting habit Hanna.
The book ends with the four girls at Alison's funeral, all sitting together. I think this will be the beginning of a close friendship between Aria, Spencer, Emily, and Hanna.
The very last line of the book is a foreboding message from this mystery character: "I'm still here, bit**es, and I know everything. -A"
To be honest, I was pretty spooked out when I finished the book. I was reading in my room, and I had to go downstairs and sit with my parents in the living room because I was scared to be alone haha! All in all, I thought the book was a really good book, not to mention a quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment