Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Pg 60-96

Hey there, so I had some time today during study hall, and I read 30 or so pages of Pretty Little Liars. Here are some more details on what has happened so far:
Aria had met this guy at a bar (what was she doing in a bar anyways??), and he turns out to be her English teacher.
Emily walks her new friend Maya (who lives in Ali's old house, spooky) home, and they share a couploe kisses on the cheek (maybe a little too close to the mouth if you ask me).
After a rough field hockey practice, Spencer gets in the hot tub and gets a steamy massage from her sister's boyfriend, Wren.
Hanna gets caught steeling a set of earings and the matching charm bracelet from Tiffany's (a jewelry store).
Now, this seems bad enough, but all four of the girls recieved messages from a mysterious A after each of these events happened. A seems to know all about Aria's crush on her teacher, Emily's kiss with another girl (A claims that her and Emily kissed too), Spencer coveting her sister's boyfriend, and Hanna's weight struggle ("Prison food makes you fat...").
It's cool to read about all this stuff, because so far in the book, everything that I've read about has also been on the television show. I know what should happen next, but I've also heard that the books are a lot different than the show, so I want to read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment