Friday, March 11, 2011

Choke pg 137-170

Last time we left off I believe I was discussing Victor's mother's therapy practice. This family is just a little too screwed up for me, and its starting to become a turn off. Anyways... This part is just freaky. So Victor had a diary of his mothers, and he was dying to know what was inside. Seems easy right? Open it and read. The catch is that its all in Italian, which of course Victor doesn't know. There is one person that does, Dr Paige Marshall. So Paige reads the diary and reports back to Victor (the have this conversation while she is cleaning old people's teeth, it was nasty). Get this, according to Dr Paige Marshall, Victor's mother thinks that he is literally the son of God. Here's how: she thinks that she was impregnated by the preserved genitals of a long gone historic figure, she thinks they were Jesus's.

This is seriously the weirdest thing I've ever heard. although I'll admit I laughed pretty hard when I read it, just because its so preposterous haha. I mean think about it, these organs would be thousands of years old by now. Anyways, that's pretty much the gist of it, more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment