Monday, March 14, 2011

Pretty Little Liars pg 15-60

Ok so now that I'm actually into the story more, I can give all you guys (because I know There's a ton of people reading my blog .... Hahaha jut kidding) some background info on this story. See each girl has a few little secrets that she wants to keep all to herself. That would be fine, except Alison seems to know (or seemed to know before she died) everyone's secret, and they don't know any of hers. Here are a few: Hanna uses a few naughty tricks to lose weight, Emily kissed a girl and she liked it (haha get it? Like Katy Perry??), Aria is having a little affair with one of her teachers, and Spencer kissed her sisters boyfriend.

Stay tuned for more :) I'm hoping the bnook series will be similar to the TV series, otherwise I know ill just get confused haha. But now I'm going to go watch a few TV episodes of Pretty Little Liars, seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment