Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hey there. Its been a while since I've done a personal post, and I have lots to say. Yesterday I stated my very first job ever! I'm working for my dad, and yeah its a little boring, but its easy work, and ill get paid well. Plus its way better than flipping burgers at Mickey D's! Yesterday I decided it would be a good idea to stay up all night long and live on starbursts and 5 hour energy, but I forgot I had to work after school. I don't think I made such a good impression falling asleep on my first day.... Hahaha. Oh well, ill make today a better day. Let's see, lots has happened since I last made a personal post. MORP was on Friday, I hope everyone had a good time! I thought the dance itself was mediocre, because of the music and dancing rules, but I went to chill out with my date at someone's house after and that was fun. Monday I stayed home from school (I told my mom I had a headache but I just wanted to sleep... Shh) and I volunteered at the homeless shelter. That was really fun, so I'm going back on Thursday to do it again. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment